Walking tour in the evening and Night out with other campers including Dinner Fun filled ride from Barcelona to our Camp in Pucol, Valencia La Tomatina- Tomato fight day Beach camp in Ibiza Camp Address in Valencia:
Camping Pucol Camí Riu Turia 3 46530 Puzol Playa Valencia
Camp Address in Ibiza:
Camping La Playa Ibiza Avenida Punta Arabi s/n Cala Martina, Es Canar 07849 Ibiza ESPANA
Walking tour in the evening and Night out with other campers including Dinner
Fun filled ride from Barcelona to our Camp in Pucol, Valencia
La Tomatina- Tomato fight day
Beach camp in Ibiza
Camp Address in Valencia:
Arrival in Barcelona and reach our beachside hostel. Walking tour in the evening and Night out with other campers including Dinner.
Breakfast. You can choose one activity from the following included in the price - Cooking Class, Original boat party (May–Sep, depending on weather), party pack, bike tour. Dinner included.
Join us for a fun filled ride from Barcelona to our Camp in Pucol, Valencia. Dump your things and get to know your fellow campers by the pool, tuck into some dinner and get ready for tonight’s main event, the Foreplay Party with live bands, DJs, unlimited beer and sangria, and attractive party goers from all over the world. Or jump on our bus to the water and wine fight in nearby Requena (€15 extra with transfers for Water and Wine party).
La Tomatina – Tomato fight day! It’s an early morning wake up call with breakfast and Bloody Marys from 6am to get you in the mood to smoosh tomatoes in each others’ faces. Buses will depart camp at 7am to get you into the centre of the food fight in time for the start.After the tomato fight buses will head back to our camp, you’ll have time to have a quick rinse and change into a clean pair of clothes (you won’t be allowed back on the bus unless you’re fully clothed!) Head for Dinner
After a long day of spectacular celebration...have dinner and we head into Valencia for the official La Tomatina after party where if you play your cards right you might be smooching the hot thing you were smooshing tomatoes into earlier.
Your time in Valencia is coming to a close, have some breakfast, pack up your things… it’s time to head to Ibiza! Transfers are included from the La Tomatina campsite to the ferry terminal in Valencia and also from the port in Ibiza to our Ibiza Beach Camp. It’s an overnight ride so we’ll grab a seat for some shuteye or just keep the party going.
It’s your first morning in Ibiza! Wake up with a yoga session on the beach and then dive into breakfast. Get briefed on what parties are happening over the next few days and commence chill out mode. After we serve lunch we’ll embark on our activity of the day, it could be cliff jumping, a hike, a beach day… whatever it is, it’ll make the most of our amazing surroundings. Afterwards we’ll probably get some beer pong happening, have dinner and then either head into one of clubs or party on the beach.
The mornings are a matter of wash, rinse, repeat in Ibiza. Clear your headache with some morning yoga, tuck into breakfast, go for a swim, have lunch and then see where the day takes you. Today could very well be boat party day, and you don’t want to miss out on that.
Yoga – check. Breakfast – check. Swim – check. Lunch – check. What now you say? Today is Sunday which means the Zoo Project is on. This outdoor fiesta takes place in the abandoned zoo in the hills of Ibiza, one of the stages is set in the old seal enclosure, how can you say no to that!? Think performers dressed up as escaped zoo animals, and a party as crazy and fun to match. An Ibiza institution not to be missed!
Yoga, breakfast, swim, lunch – done. Have you been partying a little too hard recently? Today could be the day to go exploring. Maybe we hire quad bikes, or go kayaking, or take a boat trip around the island? All of these options and more can be organised onsite to give yourself the best final full day in Ibiza imaginable
After your final yoga session and breakfast it’s time to pack up your things (unless of course you’ve extended your stay in paradise), but never fear, you can store your bags so you can make the most of your time before you leave; or do what people have done for generations before you and reject the call of regular society to live out the rest of your days as your inner bohemian would love you to, island style.
Prices are per person on double / twin sharing .
Additional discounts given if more than 10 pax .
Travel Insurance & Visa Assistance on Request .
Optional Tours & Customisation can be arranged on Request.
- 2 nights at our Beach Hostel accommodation
- Breakfast and dinner daily at Barcelona Hostel accommodation
- Walking tour
- Night out
- Free guest list club entry every night
- Choose one activity - Cooking Class, original boat party (May–Sep), party pack, bike tour during stay in Barcelona.
- Transport from Barcelona to campsite in Bunol.
- 2 nights at our Tomatina camp in Bunol just outside of Valencia (pre-erected, twin share tent w/ mattress and sleeping bag)
- Tomatina ticket
- Bloody Marys on day of tomato fight.
- Transport to and from the festival in Buñol.
- Transport to Valencia and overnight ferry to Ibiza
- Ticket to Legendary La Tomatina After-Pool Party
- Breakfast and dinner daily at Tomatina campsite
- 4 nights camping accommodation at our Ibiza beach camp (pre-erected, twin share tent w/ mattress and sleeping bag)
- Breakfast and lunch daily at Ibiza campsite.
- Open bar access to beer and sangria 11am-11pm (10€/day)
- Awesome guides
- Daily use of snorkeling gear & morning yoga sessions
- Coastal hikes and cliff jumping
- Guided party trips & discounted club entry
- Visits to various hippie markets
- Transport from Barcelona Airport to Hostel (can be arranged at an extra charge).
- Transport to Ibiza airport from the Ibiza Beach Camp.
- Unlimited beer and sangria for only €10 a day
- Water and Wine including return coaches.
- Coaches leave at 10pm from the campsite. This is unguided.
- La Tomatina t-shirt €15
- Solo tent upgrade €20 per night.
Above prices are for per Person on twin sharing basis and subject to availability. Customizable itineraries where you may choose transport, stay & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort
50% of the full payments to be paid as advance upon confirmation. Balance 50% to be paid before 15 days of arrival.
No cancellation is allowed after 50% advance payment and no monies will be refunded under any circumstances.
Program changes are sometimes necessary, depending on arrival / departure flight time / weather and local tour arrangements
Compulsory Gala Dinner and Peak Season surcharge may apply during the peak season, public holidays etc
78-A, 1st Floor, Friends Colony East New Delhi - 110065 (India)
+91 99100 35452 (Sale)
+91 99100 37291 (Enquiry)
+91 11 2693 6880 (Support)